The MMT program permanently partners with the Internet Business Cluster (IBC) which is a joint initiative of LMU München and leading media companies. Further information about the IBC are available on the website of the initiative.
Participating Institutes, Chairs, Professorships and Research Centers of LMU
Following academic parties are participating in the MMT program:
- Institute for Information Systems and New Media (Prof. Hess)
- Institute of Electronic Commerce and Digital Markets (Prof. Spann)
- Research Center for Information, Organization, and Management (Dr. Neuburger)
- Media Informatics and Human-Computer Interaction Groups (Prof. Hußmann & Prof. Butz)
- Chair for Empirical Communication Research (Prof. Brosius)
- Professorship for Internet Business and Internet Services (Prof. Kranz)
The MMT program is supported by the Center for Internet Research and Media Integration (CIM) of LMU München.