Concept & Program Facts
The MMT is an interdisciplinary program that serves to train future leaders and founders in digital businesses with expertise in the intersection of management and digital technologies. The program attracts highly talented and ambitious students from all over Europe and the world with academic backgrounds in business and informatics. The MMT is jointly offered by the Munich School of Management and the Institute for Informatics at the LMU Munich.
Please note that all students that have started the MMT program prior to October 2021 study the "Master in Media, Management and Digital Technologies", the predecessor of the Master in Management and Digital Technologies program starting October 2021. The successor program mainly broadens the industry focus and thereby provides more room for electives.
More information on the Master in Media, Management and Digital Technologies can be found here.
What sets the MMT program apart from other programs?
- Cutting-edge curriculum: Acquire all the business and informatics skills you need to become a maker and shaker in the digital economy of the future
- Academic excellence: Get deep theoretical insights and access to the latest research knowledge at one of the Top 10 universities in Europe
High practical relevance
- Hands-on experience: Gain experience in management methods and digital business conduct on joint practical projects with corporates and startups
- Superior employability: Follow the successful examples of MMT alumni who have landed jobs in popular corporates, consultancies, startups, and academia or launched their own ventures
Incubator for personal growth
- Tailored support: Benefit from individual mentorship by one of our industry partners and our small groups that allow you to build a family-like international network
- Inspiring surroundings: Build a strong network in diverse industries through various career events and enjoy life in one of the world’s most livable cities
MMT Key Facts
|University:||Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (LMU)|
|Degree:||Master of Science in Management and Digital Technologies|
|Program Start:||Winter term only (academic calendar of the LMU)|
|Duration:||4 semesters full-time (120 ECTS credit points and 2 years in total)|
|Tuition fees:||No tuition fees. Costs incur in form of a solidarity charge|
|Language:||English (No German proficiency required)|
|Requirements:||Detailed information about the application requirements|
Every 1st of February to 15th of May of the year of desired enrollment
|Program Content:||Five major blocks: Management, Management & Digital Technologies, Digital Technologies, Electives and Master Thesis
Detailed information on the curriculum
|Additional Offers:||Personal mentoring with industry partners, internship placement support, free German classes for internationals|
|FAQ:||Please view our FAQs for all open questions|