Application Requirements - Internationals
For the chance of a successful application, internationals must fulfill the following requirements:
- Certificate of a Bachelor’s degree (min. 180 ECTS credits) either in
- business (or a related field) with min. 20 ECTS in informatics (note: if you need to catch up on informatics ECTS counting towards your minor consider our MMT-specific online course 'Basics in Programming') or
- informatics (or a related field) with min. 20 ECTS in business
- Grade of 2.3 or better (i.e. lower than 2.40, e.g. 2.39 would be sufficient) according to the German grading system (convert your grade to the German system)
- Proof of English language skills of min. C1 (further details on accepted certificates)
Native speakers and those with a degree fully instructed in English (high school, Bachelor, Master) do not need to prove their English language skills. We may require documents that prove this circumstance.